Effective Date: May 25, 2018
1. WHO WE ARE
We at TRAITS AI are aware that you care about how your personal information is being used, and we take it seriously. That’s why we want to make clear what we do with your data and how it is being used and shared. If you have any question after reading this policy, please contact us through traitsai.com/contact/.
2. WHEN DO WE GET INFORMATION ABOUT YOU?
- We may obtain your personal information from a number of sources including:
- When you give it to us directly and knowingly. For example, if you provide us with your email address to sign up to our newsletter or to any other services we offer.
- When you interact with our AI avatars. Your responses are stored and used to improve our hybrid intelligence machine learning models. You can login and view, edit, or completely delete your interaction history at any time.
- When you interact with our conversational AI services offered through 3rd parties including but not limited to Google Actions, Amazon Alexa Skills, and Facebook Messenger chatbots.
3. WHAT INFORMATION DO WE USE?
- We may collect, store, and otherwise process the following kinds of personal information:
- your full name and contact details, including email address, postal address, and telephone number;
- profile information and user name you register on our apps or website;
- interaction history and preferences shared with AI avatars
4. HOW DO WE USE YOU INFORMATION?
- TRAITS AI will use your personal information:
- to fulfill your requests in our apps or register on the website
- to contact you if you are involved in a service we are administering;
- to contact you to make recommendations, proposals, or notices to you about opportunities you may potentially be interested in;
- to make administrative and marketing communications;
- to enable you to use our services
- to administer any financial transaction between us;
- for research purposes so that we can identify key trends of findings in connection with our programs and projects;
- to satisfy legal obligations which are binding on us;
5. ONLINE BLOG
- We may make available certain interactive services through our website such as a blog. You will be able to post information and materials to blog posts by commenting.
- Any information (including personal information) that you post in a blog becomes public information and may be available to other visitors to our website and to the general public.
6. DO WE SHARE YOUR INFORMATION?
- For instance, we use a third-party marketing automation platform to assist with managing email addresses and sending emails to our subscribers.
7. INTERNATIONAL DATA TRANSFERS
- Some countries have laws about the transfer of personal information and require us to ensure that this information remains protected according to appropriate standards. In such cases, where your personal information is transferred, stored, we will implement appropriate safeguards designed to protect your personal information. The full list of countries recognized by the European Commission as providing an adequate level of protection is available here.
- If you have any questions about the transfer of your personal information, please contact us.
8. ONLINE SECURITY
- TRAITS AI takes reasonable precautions to prevent the loss, misuse, or alteration of your personal information. Unfortunately, in online environment it always difficult to prevent from hacks or other unauthorized intrusions. As a result, we cannot and do not guarantee the security of any information you transmit to us through or in connection with the website.
- If you think that your personal information may have been compromised please immediately notify us by contacting us.
9. HOW LONG WILL WE KEEP YOUR INFORMATION?
- We will keep your personal information for as long as necessary:
- to comply with any regulatory requirements to which we may be subject
- to fulfill the purposes for which the personal information was collected.
- If you have any questions, about the periods we may be holding your personal data, please contact us using the details at section ‘Contact Us’ below.
- Our AI avatar apps and websites are not meant to be used by individuals who are under the age of 18. If you are under that certain age, you are not permitted to use our services.
11. YOUR RIGHTS
- Please note that you are able to exercise your rights to the extent possible and required under applicable law.
- You have the right to:
- ask us for confirmation of what personal information we hold about you, and to request a copy of that information (if you have a legal entitlement to see this information, and we are able to confirm your identity);
- withdraw your consent at any time if we have relied on consent as the lawful ground to use your personal information;
- request to delete the personal information we have about you, as far as we are legally required to do so;
- ask that we correct any personal information that we hold about you ;
- object to the processing of your personal information where we (i) process on the basis of the legitimate interests ground; (ii) use the personal information for direct marketing; or (iii) use the personal information for statistical purposes;
- ask for the provision of your personal information in a machine-readable format to either yourself or a third party,
- ask for processing of your personal information to be restricted if there is disagreement about its accuracy or legitimate use.
- We give you choices regarding the use and disclosure of your personal information for marketing purposes. You may opt-out from our Newsletter or other maling services by unsubscribing through your email or contacting us using the details on ‘Contact us’ section.
12. OTHER LINKED WEBSITES
- The website may contain links to third-party websites(mainly our blog). These websites are not under TRAITS AI control and we are not responsible for the privacy practices or the contents of any such linked website, or any link contained in any linked website. If you access any of this websites, the personal information you give there is no longer responsibility of TRAITS AI and it becomes competence of the third-party which is managing the website.
14. CONTACT US
- If you have any issue, question or you just do not fully understand some of the sections above, you can always contact us by:
- Email: email@example.com