We have a position available for a Big Data Architect who is into anything blockchain/cryptocurrency/bitcoin! Applicants will posses demonstrative knowledge of analyzing large-scale patterns relating to databases and data analysis. This position will work closely with our AI development team and is responsible for the overall design and maintenance of our user databases. Preferred candidates will have experience in practices relating do databases including NoSQL, MongoDB, Oracle, and Python.
- Blockchain/cryptocurrency/bitcoin knowledge is required! You’ve got to know the difference between Ethereum and Ethereum Classic – Bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash, and Bitcoin Gold – Ripple and Stellar – etc.
- You have a strong demonstrative knowledge of the following languages: C++, Java, Python, or .Net.
- You must posses a deep understanding of computer science practices relating to database structuring, management, and mining.
- You have experience working with MongoDB, NoSQL, Oracle, or related database technologies.
- You are able to work in cloud-based environments and understand the fundamentals of could computing.
- Your English writing skills are impeccable. You pay attention to detail and wouldn’t let a single semicolon be misused!
- A huge bonus if you have experience working with artificial technology!
No dress code, supportive environment, work remotely most of the time, and gain valuable experience. We’re a small but growing team, you’ll learn a TON along the way while helping create something amazing. So apply today!